Another highly successful National Meeting and Concours.
The picturesque Bright township is located in the North-East of Victoria in the foothills of the great dividing range, and is known for its many avenues of colourful deciduous English trees and year round tourism being close to a number of popular snow fields and resorts.
The concours centred around the High Country Motor Inn, and set a new record with 45 sparkling TRs to be judged. On the Sunday, a luncheon was enjoyed at Brown Brothers new Epicurean centre, after a tour of their Milawa Winery.
Bob Slender (TR3A) won the Laurie Cousin Trophy.
The following photos are general views of the Concours - from Graeme White.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OR DETAILS - THEY WOULD BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED (to Graeme or Rick)
1. Difficult to pick the cars from this angle but the one closest to camera is Bob Saunders (TR3A)
and the BRG car with vinyl clad hardtop is Boyce Beeton (TR3A)
2. Frank Butler TR2.
3. Rick Fletcher TR2 - judging on the left is Graham Griffiths, then Bruce Hoskins & Ashley Talbot (? white hat)
4. Right is Jim Beswick (TR2) and left is Hugh Maslin TR2
5. John Smith (QLD) TR3
6. R to L Geoff James TR3A, Dean Lewis (TR3A), ? TR3A (Darcie Reynolds in overalls)
7. R to L BRG TR3A (unknown), red TR3A Wayne Stocker (later Gary Wilkinson), white TR3A Ross Johnson (later John Muddle).