2020 Great Western Victoria Art and Ocean TT!
Tour Leader: Lesley Xerri
Announcing The Great Western Victoria Art and Ocean TT!
- We will begin our tour on Monday 16th March at Kerang, where we will stay 1 night.
- On Tuesday 17th we will make our way to visit the Spanner Man – featuring amazing sculptures made from spanners by an amazing man – John Piccoli. On to the little town of Boort (which displays some more wonderful sculptures) for lunch. From Boort we will continue our journey to Warracknabeal where we will stay 2 nights Tuesday and Wednesday 17 and 18 March.
- Wednesday 18th we will take in the northern part of the silo art trail. Back to Warracknabeal for the night.
- Thursday 19th we will take in the southern part of the silo art trail and the little town of Minyip (which was one of the locations The Flying Doctors was filmed) and on to Halls Gap in the beautiful Grampians.
- Friday 20th is a free day in the Grampians.
- Saturday 21st we head south to the coast and Port Fairy – The World’s most liveable community – and our home town. We will travel via Dunkeld where there are many eating places – not to mention the famous top 100 Royal Mail Hotel!
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday 21, 22 and 23 March Port Fairy. There are 32 cafés and restaurants in the port – so many to sample and choose from. Basically free time in and around Port Fairy – there is lots to do here, perhaps a visit to Warrnambool, just voted Australia’s most liveable city – yes, that’s right – it was the only regional city in the top 10 and beat all the big cities!
- Tuesday 24th we will begin The Great Ocean Road and travel to Port Campbell.
- Wednesday 25th we continue along The Great Ocean Road with a stop at The Otway Fly – a tree top walk in the heart of the Otway Ranges.
- Thursday 26th concludes our journey along The Great Ocean Road and also The Great Western Victoria Arts and Ocean TT in Torquay.
Shoot me an email to confirm your place – email@example.com Happy TRing